Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Let the heat begin!

It's not quite hot now, but it will be in the 90's in a day or two! Here is my Lilly. I have 3 of them, and after 2 years of feeding the bunnies, it decided to award my patience with several blooms! I planted a few black Hollyhocks 2 years ago and they decided to bloom this year. I had given up, so I was surprised when I saw buds.Gallardia Fanfare after I moved it. It didn't seem to mind the move.
A reseeded Peony Poppy.
My Herbs and new fountain.
Bachelor Buttons
Ok...it's off to water!
I planted some Iris's around the Black Gum Trees (9), White Nepeta (3), and Red Dianthus (3).
I also moved some red Salvia that I thought was a "no show", so I moved them to the front of the front bed. I planted 3 Blue Eyed Grasses close to the one I planted last year..

2 comments:

Jodi @ Happy House Quilts said...

your garden is beautiful! Wish we could do a plant swap...my siberian irises are in bloom now and chives...peony is going to bloom soon and oh i should take some pictures tomorrow! Thanks for the inspirations!

Unknown said...

I would love to see pictures of your blooms too!