Monday, March 26, 2007

Ouch

Red Peony Poppies
Veggie bed
Bunny Tails
Worked in the garden for a little bit today. P/T really hurt and it's hard to walk around the yard. I planted some Red Peony Poppies around the Black Gum Trees, in the front yard. I also plopped some in the front bed (by the BBB). I planted some Bunny Grass in the front bed, moved some Sedum around in the front bed (by the window boxes), and moved more Sedum in the Cherry Tree bed. I planted these plants (bought at our annual plant sale) last year, but all in the wrong spots! Oh, I also moved two plants from our holding bed to the front bed. I "thought" they were Daisies, but the foliage does not look the same. My "markers" faded, so I guess we will wait and see what blooms! I planted some Allysum in the front of these plants. We were supposed to get rain today, but it moved on and we didn't get a drop. I guess I will be walking around tomorrow watering everything!

No comments: