Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring brings green!

I organized my plants and put the ones I need to plant out under our table and chair set. We are expecting strong storms and the tables allow rain to come through, but won't shred them if the storms produce hail.
We will be in the high 70's throughout the weekend so I'm hoping to get most of these plants in the ground. I have Sunflowers, Broccoli, Lettuce, and lots of Poppies ready for the ground.
I also checked on my Zinnia's and found that some of them DID survive the frost! I reseeded the pots that had dead Zinnia's and then checked on my other plants. All my plants are fine except the Cosmo's. ALL of them died! I glad I saved some seeds, so I resowed these too.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

You have lots of little baby seedlings. I have to tell you I am enjoying this saga of winter sowing.Also helpful to those wanting to try but not sure what to expect. Great idea!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are considering this method!
You can find more info at this website. It's where I found all my information and it helps!
http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/wtrsow/