Friday, April 27, 2007

Whew!

I've been working outside all day trying to get my pots all in order. I bought most of the plants for the pots, except a few I winter sowed. I'm done for the day....tomorrow's another day!
This urn was green last year....but a sickly green. I wanted to paint it red, but...omg....the red I picked up was horible! I went to Lowe's and repainted it black. This is one of my Salvia. It's a weed in my yard...reseeding everywhere....but it fits nicely here!
Finished both window boxes. Begonia's in the middle, Asparagus Fern on the left, and Sweet P. Vine to the right. White Impatiens stuck inbetween the plants.
Pots by the garage doors. No need to plant anymore plants in here....the Coleus will get HUGE! I thought this was cute. It must have "jumped" from the bed beside it....sorry...no pun intended....but it IS a Johnny Jump Up!

1 comment:

Mary in Ga. said...

Searching for pics of JJU blossoms today, I came across your pic. I love it! Somehow it's these little flower faces that shine up at us from such unexpected places that bring a quick and happy smile of sweet surprise. Thank you for sharing the photo and the smile it brings with it.